Three Years On..


So, three years on. Where have I been? 

The past three years since last writing on this blog, a loot has changed in my life. I left school after completing my A Levels, and went straight into full time work for Clarks, shortly being promoted to Team Leader to Assistant Manager. Despite how fun this became working with all my friends, I shortly realised that this job wasn't for me. I really struggled to find a job from Clarks (I didn't leave till I had another one don't worry). I then got a job at JD Sports. This was the quickest job that I progressed in yet. Within the first three months, I got put on a sign off for supervisor at JD Sports Oxford Street, after doing the exam and having to do a lot of public speaking, I managed to get signed off as Supervisor. Not long after that, my manager got moved to another store, Brighton. This is where I was asked to move from my current area to Brighton as Floor Manager (to put this into perspective, this is 4 positions from Sales Assistant). I happily took that job and that was where I was for the past 5 months. Sadly, this job wasn't for me and I quit with help from my Dad. Which is where I am now, a very confused and stressed out 20 year old.

In terms of my personal life, I have had a boyfriend for the most part of 2 years, despite the slip ups and the rocky parts of the relationship, he really is my best friend and I really wouldn't be the person I am today without his support. I have gone to quite a few places throughout the past 2 years, I finally got the chance to visit Amsterdam (I absolutely loved it and so did he), I also got to go to Prague which was pretty dam cool too. I really enjoy travelling around still. My mum and Dad are the same old, still in their same jobs, they're shipping off to ST. Lucia in a few weeks which will be nice for them. They are turning 50 this year, meaning a big ass party is coming soon!. My sister has done amazing in the last 2 years; she completed her Media Degree at Uni, completed her first year of Masters and just has got a job at probably the best college in our area. She's smashing it. 

My friendship groups still change and ulter all the time. I'm still close with Jade (my childhood friend), she's got a boyfriend too now which is lovely. I'm also still friends with Izzie (I met her through my ex). I have met many people through work also, Hannah being one of my closest friends at the moment, she's jokes. Weller is still around, though I don't see him anywhere near as much as I used too (moving on with his life n all that)

Hannah, Charley, Izzie and meee :)
As for how I am; at the moment I am quite struggling with everything in my life. I am trying to hard to succeed and be somebody my parents are proud of (like my sister) that I get myself very upset and stressed out most of the time. I am applying for many different careers at the moment as realistically I have no idea what I am doing with my life. I just want to earn money, learn how to drive and be in a stable and happy place as I really do believe I deserve that. 

I guess I really wanted to come on here to talk about that ^. I haven't yet figured out a way to get all my emotions out fully, which is why I have reunited with the blog I absolutely loved. So this is me, three years on. Im still learning, growing and adapting to life, being an adult is really stressful.

Amy 

Comments

Popular Posts