Nice To Meet You To Meet You Nice




















 Hi everyone (a.k.a. probably one reader at this stage but I like to stay optimistic). As crazy as it sounds this is the first proper blog I have ever made, as in 'seriously' and with the intention of sticking to it for a long period of time!

I would say I am reasonably good at introductions when meeting someone for the first time in person yet as I try to scribble down meaningful words for this introduction I can say I am definitely struggling. Hopefully by way of making this blog, my already "articulate" way of speaking (or so I am told by others) will improve in the near future.

The only thing I would like to draw attention to formerly in this post is my blog name 'Where The Line Is Drawn', I would like to think that I tend to keep a lot of my eventful moments and travelling to myself, this is why I would like to restart this blog, I have a lot of events coming up including my leavers assembly, prom, Florida 2015 that would be amazing to look back on when I am older, so that is exactly what I aim to do.

I hope you are all having a gorgeous day, and hopefully you shall hear from me soon! I reckon you should definitely stick around and see what fun things this neat little website has in store. Maybe we will become good friends? Who knows! 

P.s. (As if it wasn't obvious enough) that is me above, although you cannot see me well!

Comments

Popular Posts