Half Term Adventures



There is a few things in which I want to do with this blog that I haven't yet sat down to actually do. One of which is have a certain time period-picture diary. Since I bought loads of new filters on VSCO cam and am trying to redo my Instagram with the same filter, I thought that a picture diary of this specific half term would be fantastic. Half term is a week off school/college if any you didn't know. Since it's been a very good yet busy half term, here is my week.




So a few days ago; myself, Ronan, Jade and Matt decided to go on a walk. This walk is about 6 miles and has a LOT of photo opportunities (as you can see), VERY INDDDIE.


Ronan and I decided to go play some golf (I have never played). He is really good at playing annoyingly, however I hit 50 yards of my first go, that's something to be proud of!



Beautiful Brighton. I went to Brighton twice in this half term. My favourite had to be the 13th February where myself and Ronan went to bills for a valentines meal. From my last few posts, you can tell how much I absolutely love Brighton.


Showing off how good looking my boyfriend is? maybe. To be honest, considering this wasn't posed for, I genuinely adore this photo. He's a very good looking one.



There is not much to say about this photo except the fact I caught a beautiful sunset. I have a thing for photos of sunsets. Just look at my Instagram.



The Media Filming. This was the most failed mission of the half term. I have to create a 3 minute introduction to a thriller. Here we had Imogen, Eleanor, Aaron, Conor and I all trying to film however HH gave us all broken equipment..so here's a photo to commemorate our failure.























This photo means a lot to me. I was reunited with my bestest friend a few days ago. It sucks because we drifted for a month or so but whenever we see each other, it always goes back to normal straight away. In the photo we are actually laughing, without posing it. I love her so much.



Valentines day. I was lucky enough for my boyfriend to have stayed round mine on the 13th after Brighton to I got waken up to presents and flowers from my boyfriend. Very lucky to have him in my life. The day was so perfect.




Late night walks with Jade. Always ending up the happiest person alive cherishing everything I have in my life. Here is myself on a swing at like 12 o'clock at night.


There has always been something I love about these kinds of photos. Freedom maybe? The point in your life in which absolutely everything is perfect? These are the photos I like to express that. Oh, and here's Jade. She's a babe.


And that's all the photos I have so far (it's only Friday). Let's see where our next adventure leads us.


Amy xx

Comments

Popular Posts