V festival 2016


I couldn't not write a blog post on this experience. On the 20th August, my boyfriend and his friends all went to V festival together in Hylands Park, Chelmsford. I cannot explain to you how amazing this experience was, honestly. The vibes from the music, the fashion and the people is something that I will never forget. I smiled from start to end.

I saw many acts throughout this experience, my favourite definently being Stormzy, Ady Suleiman, Justin Bieber, Sia and Bastille. Some of my favourite bands and artists from a very young age. I am very sad that I didn't do the Friday-Monday camping but I know for a fact I will be doing that next year without a doubt!

If you have the chance to go to V, I highly highly recommend it! Its the best experience of my life honestly.

To leave this blogpost short and sweet, here are a few photos I took to sum up the day I had in the festival:








Amy xx

Comments

Popular Posts