Revolution I ♡ Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette



Makeup Revolution I Heart Chocolate Palette

Makeup Revolution claims that the I heart chocolate palette is not only a yummy looking palette but that it contains a healthy and evenly balanced mix of 16 shades of mattes and shimmers. On the web, this palette has been crowned as the official dupe for the Too Faced Chocolate bar palette. I mean as we all know, a dupe is called a dupe because it’s similar but never identical to be honest. Concerning the palette, visually it looks similar and even the colors of the shadows within the palette are similar, you can see a the too faced chocolate bar swatches by blogger love2primp.org she has some solid swatches.

I ♡ (Heart) Makeup I Heart Chocolate Palette

Overall, the eye shadows in  (Heart) Makeup I Heart Chocolate Palette, even the lightest ones, are impressively pigmented. There is fallout and some of the darker shades are a tad sensitive to touch, but they are creamy and glide one easy. If you loved the pigmentation of Wet N Wild 8 icon eye shadow palettes, then you will love this palette. Truly a good more affordable dupe that has very similar colors and good color payoff, worth the buy in my books, just look at the pictures if you do not believe me, the swatches speak for themselves. Worth the buy, budget shoppers or makeup hoarders and lovers, I find this an amazing deal!
Pros:
  • very good neutral color range
  • a good mix of light and dark shades
  • pigmented
  • sturdy packaging with large mirror
  • Shimmery colours come out very pigmented
  • Easy to blend eyeshadows
Would I repurchase: 100% yes! I love it!




Watch this space, I may post my favourite make up look using this palette soon!

Comments

Popular Posts