Get To Know Me Tag


  1. What is your middle name? - Jo
  2. What is your favorite color? - Khaki green
  3. Cats or Dogs? - Dogs 100%!
  4. How many countries have you visited? - so many; my favourite has to be America.
  5. Are you in/gone to college? I'm studying media, english lit&lang, and sociology.
  6. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School? Fav - English Worst - Maths!
  7. What is your Favorite drink? A cold bottle of coke when in summer!
  8. What is your favorite animal? Dogs!
  9. What is your favorite perfume? Calvin Klein- into you.
  10. Tea or Coffee? Tea, I'm obsessed! do love a good mocha though!
  11. What would you (or have you) name your children? I love the names Eve and Darcy for girls. For boys I would love a very untraditional name.
  12. What Sports do you play/Have you played? I used to play Netball, Football, Rounders/Stallball.
  13. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? Saffron Barker, Tanya Burr, sophiedoesnails
  14. What is your favorite movie? Oh so many, probably Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging - I know almost ll the words!
  15. Do you speak any different languages and how well? I did German for 2 years, but have forgotten pretty much everything. Know a tiny bit of Arabic and French
  16. Do you have any siblings? I have one sister, she's called Chloe.
  17. How would you describe your fashion sense? I guess I just wear what I like, current trends  - whatever suits me.
  18. What is your favorite restaurant? Probably Nandos, TGI Fridays or Zizzis
  19. What are some of your favorite tv shows? Pretty little liars, how I met your mother, geordie shore, sometimes MIC and TOWIE.
  20. PC or mac? Mac 100%
  21. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?) iPhone all the way!

Comments

Popular Posts