Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara Review



















So this is my first beauty blog. Ok. Yes. I did it. After reading so many good reviews about it, and watching the beauty and blog world freak out about it, I finally bought Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara. Needless to say, you have probably all heard about this mascara as it's been on the eyes of every beauty blogger I know. Whether you love it, hate it, haven't tried it or don't even know what I'm on about, mascara-lovers everywhere went crazy when Benefit recently launched their newest mascara. And I just had to try it.
Now with Benefit mascaras, I've found that you either really love them or really hate them. I'm one of those people who absolutely adores them, having previously used their They're Real mascara and finding that it completely transformed my lashes. So with super impressive stats and results behind it, I had very high expectations for the Roller Lash.


What it says on the box:
97% said it visibly lifts lashes, 87% said it gives long-lasting curl, 94% said eyes look more wide open*. (*consumer panel survey on 31 women after 4 weeks). Hook 'n' Roll Brush - patent-pending hook design and position catches, lifts and curls. The eye-opening Hook 'n' Roll brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls... while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours.



I have to admit I am absolutely obsessed with this mascara. Due to being a student on a budget I haven't tried that many high end mascaras, but I definitely feel like I've done the rounds with drugstore ones and this is on another level. As with most Benefit beauty products, I love the packaging of this mascara - it's simple but very pretty. As far as eyelashes go, I've never had much to moan about but have always wished they were a little longer and thicker. Benefit's Roller Lash, in my opinion, provides extreme length and thickness (which I love). I find that the Hook 'n' Roll brush actually does what it says - it literally hooks and curls my lashes, lifting them. The brush is gentle on my eyes - there's nothing worse than harsh, stabby mascara brushes - and leaves my lashes lifted for hours without smudging or dropping. Although I have read reviews on people not getting along with the brush on their bottom lashes, I actually found that Hook 'n' Roll brush is perfect for my bottom eyelashes. It hooks and lengthens them - something that I don't often get out of your typical mascara. The consistency of the actual mascara is smooth and lightweight, meaning your lashes are not weighed down by a thick or clumpy liquid.
The colour of the mascara is one of my favourite things about it- it's jet black which really makes your eyes pop. Often mascaras can be a bit of a dull black or brown (which some may prefer) but I always tend to go for darker black, so find this perfect. I definitely think my eyes look wider and more awake when I apply this mascara - I feel it really opens my eyes and draws attention to them.
 In a nutshell, this mascara 100% makes my lashes look fuller, longer, thicker and more dramatic, and I love it! I almost wish I had something negative to say about this mascara just to be controversial, but I really don't. Although it retails at £19.50 which is a bit pricey for a mascara, I think it's well worth the money. Well done Benebabes!!

Amy xx

Comments

Popular Posts