My Pick Me Up Playlist





















Do you ever have them days where you feel gloomy? I do a lot. You're not quite sure whats exactly wrong however just feel horrible. I do too. Here is some songs from my playlist that I find cheers me up whatever the situation. A good sing-song is fantastic when those moods are around the corner!

Playlist

Nerve- Don Broco

The title of this song alone does it for me – everyone feels the nerves. It is an amazing song if you are in the mood for a little dance!
Three Cheers For Five Years- Mayday Parade
Mayday Parade make me feel more sassy than any other band can. I am definitely guilty of strutting around college with them playing in my earphones.
Let's Do It Again- J Boog
This is in fact the best cover of 'lets do it again' that I have heard and is much less discovered, it is such a thrilling song
The Big Bang- Rock Mafia
There is a trend here: Catchiness. The BIG BIG BANG.
Naive- The Kooks
Can I say that the Kooks' cover of naive is so much better than Lily Alen
Lifewire- Oh Wonder
(or any of oh wonder's songs in-fact, they're all brilliant)
Mr Brightside – The Killers
The ULTIMATE singalong song? You cannot disagree. It’s time to feel like (a slightly happier version of)
The 1975- Chocolate
What’s more liberating than shouting “Oh my car smells like chocolate” at the top of your lungs?
Breezeblocks- Alt J
Catchy, catchy, catchy. Quite a lot of the songs I have chosen are the bands’ most well known but let’s be honest here, these are going to be the most catchy, aren’t they? "I love you so, I love you soo"
Arizona- Kings Of Leon 
Let’s end on a happy (and slightly less angry) one shall we? The most powerful of all bands, I present to you Kings Of Leon.

Comments

Popular Posts