Brighton



Hello readers, Today I am here with a brand new blog about easily, one of my favourite places ever. Brighton. Brighton is a seaside resort and the largest part of the city in Brighton and Hove situated on the south cost of England. Brighton is known as freedom. The place you can dress, speak and act however you want and nobody will judge you for it, and I guess because of this, thats what makes Brighton such a positive vibe. With a short 15/20 minute train ride from my train station, myself and my best friend (Molly) decided to head into Brighton for a day out of our boring home town. We originally was heading into Brighton to do some shopping as it was her birthday earlier within the week. 



One of my favourite places to go in Brighton is the lanes. Featuring lots of emotion splatters over the walls of empty streets, this is what makes the experience so lovely. Today, I was introduced to the vintage lanes. These lanes are full of endless shops selling vintage and second hand clothes (I guess you could call them thrift shops). I feel like this part of Brighton is one of the best as you are walking past people that have different fascinating styles and it makes me personally feel so inspired and independent. One thing I always bring back with me when visiting Brighton is to be yourself, whether or not it may fit the style in which people dress in your town, standing out is not aways such a negative thing. The two pictures above show you a small (and I mean, minuet) insight of what Brighton has to offer. The second picture shows a small vintage coffee shop on the edge of the shops me and Molly visited. One of mine and mollys most favourite shops is called 'To be worn again' (you'll see a picture below), this definitely reminded me of American thrift shops, they sell such cheap stuff in here but with some of the best quality. A deal on wheels if you ask me.

To be worn again is undoubtably the best charity shop within the lanes.





Here are a few photos that I took today. I love Brighton so much for every reason. It is absolutely beautiful and if you are ever lucky enough to visit, you will fall in love with it


Amy xx 

Comments

Popular Posts