Sharm El Shiekh






















And I have returned! Hello there readers, I hope you are doing well and are enjoying your summers. I don't think I have written for a while on this blog, possibly since I finished my GCSES early in June. Due to this, I would like to apologise, I have been rather busy during the past month or so that I genuinely have gotten to write like I said I would.Well then, long time no writing means I must catch you up on my adventures of July and August which have been extremely eventful. Therefore sit back and enjoy, this is my trip to Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt.

First of all, My best friend (Molly), my family and I flew out to Sharm El Sheikh on the 4th July, flying out from North Terminal, London Gatwick. This flight was about 5/6 hours long, which seemed a lot longer than any flights I had originally been on. The highlight of my flight must have been the beautiful clear sunsets as we landed shortly after Sunset in egypt. They were beautiful, nothing like I have ever experienced. The only downside to my flight was the fact I found out my ears are extremely sensitive on flights, I get shooting pain through my ears when landing and let me tell you, that is the most pain I have been in, in a long time. But atleast we arrived at Sharm safely and securely. The ride from the airport to our hotel was very quick, I would say around 5-10 minutes max, obviously it was a bit delayed due to the drop off's from other passengers to their hotel but it was almost directly next to the airport.


























We did a lot of 'bucket list' type things whilst being in Egypt, including activities such as Deep Sea Diving, Quad biking and Snorkelling. The red sea is to be known for the most beautiful fish and coral so that was a must-do type activity that we wanted to do whilst we was in Sharm. Myself and Molly managed to deep-sea dive twice, seeing the 'ship wreck' and also one of the deepest parts within the ocean. This was an amazing experience. I must admit, myself and Molly was very curious about doing this due to my mums reaction (she had a panic attack over it), therefore wasn't going to do it. However, I must say, it easily is one of my favourites things I have ever done. There is a whole another world under the water that you've only ever seen on TV programmes, seeing face-to-face with beautiful large and small fish was one experience I can never beat. Quad Biking was also hilarious and very hot. We got taken out to the middle of the desert for 2-3 hours (due to the heat being 52 degrees, you was not allowed to stay out there long). The races between the 6 of us (Molly, myself, Jack, Chloe, my mother and father) was absolutely hilarious. I never thought I would have done that with everybody and had such a laugh. Let me tell you, quad bikes are bloody fast! Snorkelling was also amazing, it was easier to snorkel due to you actually being able to breath and come up onto the surface of the water when you wanted, rather than Deep Sea which was 7/8 metres below. Here are some other pictures of the experience:










But mainly the holiday was a relaxation 4* all inclusive holiday. We genuinely really enjoyed ourselves and would have loved to stay longer. Myself and Molly made friends with at least 35 friends whilst being there, that we still keep in contact with. Shoutout to Kero and Mina for making our holiday so funny, making clubbing so enjoyable and sitting below our balcony talking to us for 3-4 hours on end, till around 2-3am in the morning. But this was easily one of my favourite holidays, not only because we did so much that I wouldn't have been able to do in Britain, but having the privilege to spent 2 weeks with my bestest friend was absolutely amazing and I thank her for coming with my family and I, and making the holiday the bestest it could ever have been. Shoutout to Goof!

Have a nice Summer!

Amy xx

Comments

Popular Posts