All Is Done, All Is Finished!


Hello, I am back! From an ever so exciting 3 consistent months of revision, stress and examinations; I am finally back to write and document my life again- which let me just tell you, feels incredibly good as I missed writing a lot, especially writing that doesn't consist of knowledge towards a certain subject or continuous essays that never seem to end, but with that out the way, I have 3 months of summer! Which is incredibly exciting as I've only ever had 6 weeks at most throughout my life.


I have many things planned for the summer, including going on holiday for 2 weeks with my best friend, my family and my sisters friend (I am incredibly happy to get out on England at this point in time) which means I can finally start my travelling section of my blog posts, I have a few trips out with my friends too, including; Brighton, Seasides, Camping trips and all those written on the bucket list for Summer 2015. It's rather strange to be sat here whilst everybody else is in school till the end of July, I'm not exactly sure to what I am suppose to do with myself for the 3 months, although I do know that I want to take a ridiculous amount of photos and create a forever staying amount of memories. So what can I say? bloody bring on Summer 2015! I have worked my bum off for my GCSEs for the past year and a half and am somewhat excited to receive the grades in August, if they're good then I'm sure I will write a blog post telling you all about it!



So, the main reason to why I wanted to write this blog post was to answer some questions I have been privately DM'ed throughout the past few months as to why I had deleted the majority of my blog posts. There was a (lets call it a disagreement) with a lot of my old friends about assumptions of who I had previously written about, therefore I deleted to make sure that nobody felt offended by what I wrote. However, this time around I won't be making that mistake again. Therefore my blog posts will be extremely well thought out as I wouldn't want to upset people again. So, lets give this a go.

Summer starts today.

Comments

Popular Posts